Dynamic and Flawless Commercial Spaces Are What We Do Well!
Our attention to detail and refreshing ideas help us create successful commercial designs. It’s no secret that KAS focuses on high end residential interior design, however, our extensive experience in focusing on listening to our clients helps us achieve a higher level when we are asked to design a commercial interior.
Over years we have cultivated relationships with many of the area’s most popular commercial product companies and commercial tradesmen. Our collaboration with these groups enable us to create efficient and high quality designs that function well and are also comfortable for the end users. We feel that greater productivity can be reached if the employees enjoy and feel good in the space they are working in.
Custom Interiors Designed for You
We are here for you through every step of your design project, from beginning to end using our Advice, Design, and Styling services. From your first meeting all the way to completion we make sure you’re informed and in control while we take care of all the work and details. All projects are discussed in detail and agreed upon in a contract before we start any work.
How It Works
- Discovery Call [free]. Every project starts with a 20 minute discovery call to tell us about you and your project and what services we offer that would best meet your needs. It’s a great way for the client and designer to get to know each other. We also answer questions you may have and discuss next steps.
- Initial Design Consultation. Every project starts with the first consultation which is an essential step in creating the ideal space fit for your needs. Whether this is the first of many meetings or a one-time meeting, Laura will meet you and spend time with you to see your space and develop an understanding of your style, your goals and your challenges for your home or office project. Together we will determine a plan of action to get your project moving in the right direction with full-service design plan.A consultation is also great if you’re a DIYer that just needs some help executing the ideas in your head. Laura can help turn concepts into designs to help you move forward with an action plan you can independently and confidently execute.
- Full Service Interior Design. Full service interior design clients enjoy a wide range of services to choose from including
- AutoCAD created design plans that include floor plans, elevations, electrical, plumbing, floor finish plans, design detail plans and furniture plans
- 3-D Renderings to help you visualize your new spaces
- Detailed itemized project cost analysis and product specifications
- Full service project management, scheduling, coordination of trades
- Custom furniture design & fabrication for any needed built-ins, banquettes and architectural details
- Wall & Ceiling finish selections for paint color & wall coverings
- Finish material selections including flooring, cabinetry and countertops
- Lighting & electrical fixture selections
- Plumbing fixture selections including tubs, faucets, sinks & toilets
- Custom window treatments design, fabrication and installation
- Selection of furniture, accessories, rugs & artwork
- Holiday and special event design & decorating
- Concierge purchasing + installation services
A Touch of Inspiration